Pi Labs launches 2023 Growth Programme
Proptech venture capital investor Pi Labs has launched its 2023 Growth Programme, backing five early-stage start-ups.
The UK-based VC investor provides each company with funding and a four month incubator programme which involves mentoring, training and introductions to prospective investors and clients.
More than 1,000 start-up from 34 countries applied to join the programme. Since launching in 2015, Pi Labs has taken 51 pre-seed or seed stage start-ups through the programme.
Faisal Butt, CEO of Pi Labs, said: “This is by far the broadest variety of entrepreneurs that we have brought together for our Growth Programme. This exceptional group of founders is tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the future of cities, communities and companies. By addressing how data is collected, analysed, deployed and managed, we believe these companies will play a role in shaping how we build more sustainable communities, thriving cities, and resilient businesses for years to come.”
This year’s cohort:
- Airmo, providing greenhouse gas emissions monitoring from space using satellite constellation and novel LiDAR (light detecting and ranging) technology
- Ambr, helping managers prevent stress & burnout in their teams
- Kertos, a software as a service solution connecting an organization’s infrastructure to manage personal data and fully automate its privacy operations
- Trunk, tackling the collaboration and scheduling challenges in prefab construction
- Untap, using sewage to monitor community health in real-time to detect viruses before symptoms emerge